A List Of Relevant Dissertation Topics On Airline Industry
Choosing a thesis topic is a very important step to take. It may define your future career, so you have to make sure you pick something you really care about. It is also good to focus on a specific aspect or a particular issue so that your dissertation is really unique and original. Unlike many other subjects, the airline industry is a fairly new field with very few papers written on the subject. So, if you decide to carry out such a research, you have a great field to explore and a variety of topics to choose from. One important thing to remember about this very industry is the lack of data on some topics. Empiric observations are also not always possible. Thus, you will need to make sure you don’t choose an absolutely new or incredibly narrow aspect of the airline industry.
Here’s the list for you to look through and define your own interests and preferences with:
- Are South Asian low cost carrier terminals profitable and viable?
- The character of competition between low cost carriers and a traditional high-priced market.
- The impact of the new security measures of the airline industry: an economical aspect.
- Can airlines be secured internationally?
- How does lowering prices influence the competition in the market?
- What would it take for the airline market to collapse?
- Do airport costs influence the course of developing new air routes?
- A study on the increase in air traffic in the Asia-Pacific region.
- How does the sector length influence the design of new routes for low cost carriers?
- Can major hubs be omitted with the influence of larger regional aircrafts?
- The connection of the BRU airport to the High Speed Train network: a boon or a bane to be?
- How does delayed aircraft delivery influence big airlines networks?
- EASA vs. FAA: a comparative study.
- New European AOC: building perspectives.
- Regional airports: a waste of money or an investment into the future?
- An investigation into the possibility of attracting international scheduled passenger liners to regional airports.
- Is low cost carrier flagging harmed or helped by the open-skies principle?
- How do cabin attendants influence damage control?
- The benefits of the data strategic application in the airline industry.
- What challenges does the airline industry face nowadays?
These topics will definitely help you earn high grades. However, if you want to dig deeper and find solid knowledge in the chosen field, you should extend these ideas with your own suggestions.
Our team consists of professional writers and PhD holders, so you will receive the first-hand information and learn how to avoid typical mistakes.
Become A Writer
If you're PhD holder and want to help other students and peers to get greater understanding in PhD writing, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.